I first met Cheri at a bridal showcase, in 2013, where she fell in love with our "Jewel-Toned Peacock" display. She was a bride that knew what she wanted and was not afraid of incorporating personal elements into a theme that can sometime be "over played". Our Design Team worked with the couple to execute a “Peacock Couture” wedding, full of jeweled tone hues of purple, green and blue florals and décor.
Tierre Cobb of Anaya Photography captured all of the details and special moments of this wedding. Enjoy!
Guests were welcomed into the church ceremony, by rows of billowy draped satin pews with floral & crystal accents. The couple selected a color complimenting sand ceremony, which allowed their guests to rejoice and bless the union they were going to witness.
For the reception, The Sutton's had one additional element to add into the décor, the USPS...which by the way, is where they met, fell in love and the rest is history.
The post office & peacock feathers, hmmm....where there's a challenge, WE FIND A WAY!
|Guests were seated at tables, named for the various post office locations throughout the city of Baltimore.|
|And what better way to receive cards & well wishes, than with a custom USPS mailbox?!|
- Wedding Planner: Trina Myers~Green, Affairs Remembered Planning . Design . Decor
- Reception Floral Design: Affairs Remembered Planning . Design . Decor
- Photography: Anaya Photography
- Ceremony location: Heritage United Church of Christ
- Reception location: MD Zoo Mansion House
- Lighting: Affairs Remembered Planning . Design . Decor
- Cake: Cakes By Cynthia
- Stationery: Gail Jones~Diggs, Affairs Remembered Planning . Design . Décor